From Medscape Neurology
Medscape Medical News from the:
American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) 29th Annual Meeting
April 11 - 14, 2013; Fort Lauderdale, Florida
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the American Academy of Pain Medicine.
Meeting Highlights at a Glance
- AAPM Web-based Tools Could Benefit Pain-related Clinical Trials
- AAPM Factors Affecting Radiofrequency Heat Lesion Size
- AAPM Physician Education Among Goals for New AAPM President
- AAPM Where Is Pain in the Brain?
- AAPM Less Pain but Hormonal Effects With Long-Term Opioid Use
- AAPM New Research Confirms Spinal Cord Is Key to Chronic Pain
- AAPM Autologous Bone Marrow Grafts Promising for Low Back Pain
- AAPM Possible New Treatment for Opioid-Induced Hyperalgesia
- AAPM Pain Patients at Cognitive Risk From Anticholinergic Burden?
- AAPM Effects of Blast Injuries May Last 2 Years