From Medscape Neurology
Medscape Medical News from the:
American Epilepsy Society (AES) 66th Annual Meeting
November 30 - December 4, 2012; San Diego, California
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the American Epilepsy Society.
- AES Minimal Resection Effective for Some Patients With Epilepsy
- AES Generic Antiseizure Drugs Similar to Brand Names
- AES Knowledge of Epilepsy Poor in Primary Care
- AES Stress and Seizures: What Drives the Relationship?
- AES Cooling May Reduce Seizures in Epilepsy
- AES Remote CBT Reduces Depression, Seizures in Epilepsy
- AES Inexpensive Steroid 'Reasonable' Option for Infantile Spasms
- AES Most Neurologists Avoid SUDEP in Epilepsy Discussions
- AES New Benzodiazepine Formulations for Seizure Clusters
- AES More Good News for Deep Brain Stimulation in Epilepsy
- AES Laser Ablation Holds Promise for Patients With Epilepsy