Medscape Medical News from:
Obesity 2012: The Obesity Society 30th Annual Scientific Meeting
September 20 - 24, 2012; San Antonio, Texas
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, The Obesity Society.
- Obesity New Data on the Latest Obesity Drug
- Obesity Bariatric Surgery Before Age 18 May Have Lifelong Benefits
- Obesity Restricting Food Can Increase Eating Without Hunger in Kids
- Obesity Antiobesity 'Flab-Jab' Vaccine Works in Mice
- Obesity Web-Based Rewards Help Kids Get More Exercise
- Obesity Can Genetics Influence Weight Gain From Sugary Drinks?
- Obesity Sports Drinks, Not Just Sodas, Drive Up Weight in Teens