From Medscape Psychiatry
Medscape Medical News from the:
Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) 2012
July 14 - 19, 2012; Vancouver, British Columbia
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the Alzheimer's Association.
- AAIC Are New Diagnostic Guidelines for Alzheimer's, MCI Valid?
- AAIC Supplement May Aid Vascular Dementia Memory Problems
- AAIC MCI Linked to Social Isolation, Death
- AAIC Researchers Grapple With Ethics of Revealing Alzheimer's Risk
- AAIC Certain Patterns of Alcohol Use Up Risk for Cognitive Decline
- AAIC New Trials Aim to Delay, Prevent Alzheimer's
- AAIC Team Care Helps Dementia Patients Stay at Home
- AAIC Medical Food Linked to Memory Improvement in Mild Alzheimer's
- AAIC Experimental Alzheimer's Drug 'Promising'
- AAIC IVIG Offers Long-term Stabilization of Alzheimer's Symptoms
- AAIC Sleep Quality Now May Affect Cognition Later
- AAIC Walking Irregularities a Harbinger of Cognitive Decline?
- AAIC Weight Training, Walking Improve Cognition in the Elderly
- AAIC Genome Project Will Help 'Create a World Without Alzheimer's'