From Medscape Psychiatry
Medscape Medical News from the:
11th Annual International Meeting for Autism Research (IMFAR)
May 17 - 19, 2012; Toronto, Canada
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the International Society for Autism Research.
- IMFAR Family Social Skills Classes Help Autism
- IMFAR Weak Head and Neck Control Early Indicator of Autism?
- IMFAR Gains in Social Skills Have 'Spillover' Effects on Language
- IMFAR Siblings of Children With ASD Also at High Risk for Symptoms
- IMFAR Oxytocin Nasal Spray May Improve Social Function in Autism