From Medscape Psychiatry
Medscape Medical News from the:
Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA) 32nd Annual Conference
April 12 - 15, 2012; Arlington, Virginia
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the Anxiety Disorders Association of America.
- ADAA One-Size-Fits-All Treatment Approach Not Effective for PTSD
- ADAA Assay Could Speed Investigation of Cognitive Enhancer
- ADAA Anxiety Precludes Cardiac Workup in Women, Not Men
- ADAA Will Blocking Cannabinoid Receptors Help PTSD?
- ADAA Childhood Sexual Abuse Alters Female Brain Structure
- ADAA Broad-spectrum Antibiotic Fails to Boost CBT for Anxiety
- ADAA fMRI May Predict Response to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- ADAA Emergency Therapy May Prevent PTSD in Trauma Victims
- ADAA Childhood Trauma 'Profound' Predictor of PTSD
- ADAA Childhood Abdominal Pain Linked to Adult Anxiety
Medscape Psychiatry© WebMD, LLC