From Medscape Oncology
Medscape Medical News from the:
American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 103rd Annual Meeting
March 31 - April 4, 2012; Chicago, Illinois
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the American Association for Cancer Research.
- AACR Latest Dream Team Tackles Metastatic Prostate Cancer
- AACR Combining Targeted Tx Boosts Efficacy in Ewing's Sarcoma
- AACR Novel Vaccine Reduces Risk for Breast Cancer Recurrence
- AACR Cruciferous Veggies Boost Survival in Breast Cancer Patients
- AACR Peptide Vaccine Shows Promise in Childhood Gliomas
- AACR Cervical HPV Infection More Persistent in Black Women
- AACR Gene Sequencing Not a Crystal Ball, But Has Value for Some
- AACR Forgo Radiation in Patients With Luminal A Breast Cancer?
- AACR Excitement Over Ibrutinib Responses in Aggressive Lymphomas
- AACR Metformin Slows Prostate Cancer Growth in Adjuvant Setting