From Medscape Cardiology
Medscape Medical News from the:
Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) 48th Annual Meeting
January 28 - February 1, 2012; Fort Lauderdale, Florida
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
- STS Power-Transmission Technology Could Radically Change LVAD
- STS Transaortic TAVI Offers Alternative to Transfemoral Route
- STS Transapical Outcomes Improve With Practice
- STS Better Survival for CABG vs PCI in Some High-Risk Patients
- STS TAVI Reimbursement Rollout Repeat of Carotid-Stenting Debacle
- STS Should Patients Get an LVAD Before Reaching End-Stage HF?