Medscape Medical News from the:
European Respiratory Society (ERS) 2011 Annual Congress
September 24 - 28, 2011; Amsterdam, The Netherlands
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the European Respiratory Society.
- ERS Standard of Living, Income Drops With COPD
- ERS Risk for Heart Disease Rises With COPD
- ERS Ozone-Related Deaths Could Increase 14% in Next 60 Years
- ERS Patients Frequently Change Advance Directives at End of Life
- ERS Trial Drug Slows Slow Progression of Pulmonary Fibrosis
- ERS Women on HRT More Prone to Severe Asthma
- ERS European COPD Audit Finds Big National Differences
- ERS Improved Outcomes for Asthmatics With H1N1 Pandemic Flu
- ERS Moderate Alcohol Consumption Protective Against Asthma
- ERS Low-Fat Yogurt During Pregnancy Linked Childhood Asthma?