From Medscape Cardiology
Medscape Medical News from the:
Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA) 15th Annual Scientific Meeting
September 18 - 21, 2011; Boston, Massachusetts
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the Heart Failure Society of America.
- HFSA Voodoo Death and Homeostasis: Brain-Body Unity Addressed
- HFSA Telemonitoring Cuts Risk in Postdischarge Heart Failure
- HFSA HeartNet for HF May Boost CRT 'Efficiency'
- HFSA HF Warning System Surprises by Upping HF Hospitalizations
- HFSA Add CABG to Meds for Quality-of-Life Gains in Ischemic HF
- HFSA Diuretics for Acute HF Can Depend on Specialty of Physician
- HFSA Many Eligible HF Patients Would 'Definitely' Consider a LVAD