Medscape Medical News from the:
European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) 47th Annual Meeting
September 12 - 16, 2011; Lisbon, Portugal
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- EASD Pancreatic Cancer Reports Increase With 2 Diabetes Drugs
- EASD No Increased CVD Events With DPP-4 Inhibitors
- EASD Glucose Disturbances Appear Years Before Diabetes Diagnosis
- EASD Registry Data Support 'J-Curve' CV Risk Theory for Hba1c in Diabetes
- EASD High-Dose Insulin at 2 Sites Improves Glucose Control
- EASD Postprandial Glucose Predicts CV Risk in Type 2 Diabetes
- EASD Islet Autoantibody Testing Averts Ketoacidosis in Children
- EASD Should You Start a Statin in a Newly Diagnosed Diabetic?
- EASD Outpatient Test Discriminates MODY From Type 1 Diabetes
- EASD Diabetes Experts Debate CV Risk Prediction in Type 2 Diabetes
- EASD Cardiovascular Safety of Diabetes Drugs: The Way Forward
- EASD Poor Glucose Control in Diabetics Predicts HF Hospitalizations
- EASD Diabetes Epidemic on 'Relentlessly Upward Trajectory'
- EASD Twice-Daily Aspirin Betters Platelet Inhibition in Diabetics
- EASD Diet High in Protein, Processed Meat Raises Diabetes Risk
- EASD Thorough Chewing Raises Hormones Regulating Food Intake