From Medscape Cardiology
Medscape Medical News from:
EHRA-EUROPACE 2011: The Annual Meeting of the European Heart Rhythm Association
June 26 - 29, 2011; Madrid, Spain
This coverage is not sanctioned by, nor a part of, the European Society of Cardiology.
- EUROPACE Do ESC's AF Anticoagulation Guidelines Need an Update?
- EUROPACE Debate on Therapy for VT With Sustained Ventricular Function
- EUROPACE Remote Monitoring of Cardiac Devices Is Catching on Gradually, but It Still Has Much to Prove
- EUROPACE Future of AF Ablation Depends on Advances to Make PV Isolation More Permanent
- EUROPACE Implementation of Guidelines Difficult for Poorer Countries
- EUROPACE Sudden Cardiac Deaths in Europe Appear to Be Falling
Medscape Cardiology© WebMD, LLC
Previous EHRA-Europace Coverage