Most Popular According To Family Medicine Physicians
No articles for this category
- No Confusion: Alcohol Causes Seven Cancers
- Housecalls Are Back and Booming. Are They a Threat to PCPs?
- Abdominal Pains: A Simple Exam Can Save Unnecessary Costs to Patients and Payers Alike
- One Hour of Activity Offsets Risks From 8 Hours of Sitting
- PSA Screening: Don't Throw the Baby Out With the Bathwater
- Medical Marijuana: The State of the Science
- Bedtime 'Can Predict Future Obesity'
- Patients Going to Rio Olympics? Here's the Advice You Should Give
- New Checklist Tests Behavior Change as First Sign of Dementia
- Brain Training Protects Against Cognitive Decline, Dementia