Transfusion Alternatives in Transfusion Medicine
Transfusion Alternatives in Transfusion Medicine is the official journal of NATA, the Network for Advancement of Transfusion Alternatives. It is a multi-disciplinary journal that is vital reading for Transfusionists, Blood Bank Managers and Technicians, Surgeons, Anaesthesiologists and all those concerned or involved with blood management.
This journal no longer participates in Medscape’s Publisher’s Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
- Can We Reduce Routine Blood Ordering in Spinal Surgery?
- Therapeutic Effects of Hyperoxic Ventilation During Shock
- Hyperoxia in the Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury and Stroke
- Tissue Oxygenation Parameters to Guide Fluid Therapy
- Safety of Retransfusion of Filtered Shed Blood After Arthroplasty
- Granulocyte Mobilization, Collection and Transfusion -- Where do we Stand?
- Preoperative Anemia in Elective Cardiac Surgery: Postoperative Outcome
- Perioperative Optimization of Oxygen Delivery
- Metabolic Effects of Plasma Expanders
- Hyperchloremic Acidosis During Plasma Expansion
- Hemodynamic Parameters to Guide Fluid Therapy
- Anemia, Chronic Renal Disease and Chronic Heart Failure
- Prevalence of Preoperative Anemia and Hematinic Deficiencies
- Wound Drainage With or Without Blood Salvage?
- Pelvic Surgery in A Child With Hemophilia C
- Allogeneic Blood Components
- Current Information on the Infectious Risks of Allogeneic Blood Transfusion
- Immunological Complications of Blood Transfusion
- Implementation of a Restrictive Transfusion Protocol
- Approaches to Treating Chronic Anemia in Developing Countries
- Managing Situations of Acute Blood Loss with Limited Resources
- Managing Blood Transfusion Needs
- Managing Situations of Acute Blood Loss With Limited Resources
- Removal of Iron Dextran (Cosmofer®) During Hemodialysis
- Transfusion-attributable Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome