USMLEasy from McGraw-Hill
USMLEasy from McGraw-Hill is a diagnostic and self-assessment tool with a bank of 2,5000+ online USMLE™-type questions to study, practice, and simulate the test-taking experience for Step 1 and Step 3. USMLEasy provides customizable web-based practice tests covering all disciplines and organ systems that tell you everything you need to know to study effectively and returns detailed results with targeted remediation based on test results - links to free selected readings from AccessMedicine's Lange Library - providing the knowledge you need to master your most challenging subjects. Users build a robust performance profile that allows you to track your results performance by topic and your test scores over time.
- What's Causing This Child's Rectal Bleeding?
- A Woman with Discomfort and Rash: Diagnosis?
- What's Causing This Boy's Bleeding?
- Why Is This Immobilized Teen Feeling Nauseated?
- What Caused This Patient's Spinal Lesion?
- Gait Disorder, Dysmetria, Enlarged Liver and Spleen: What Other Symptoms Are Likely?
- Newborn Having Trouble Breathing, Mass in Left Hemithorax: Diagnosis?
- What Condition Plagues a Taxi Driver Who Constantly Imagines He Ran Over a Pedestrian?
- What Ails an Otherwise Healthy Boy With Abnormal Breast Swelling?
- Woman Slashes Wrists, Insists She Isn't Suicidal: Diagnosis?
- What Is Causing a Man's Induced Nystagmus?
- Boy With Abdominal Pain, Rash, Proteinuria and Microhematuria: Diagnosis?
- What's Causing a Boy's Fever, Limp, and Conjunctivitis?
- What's the First-Line Treatment for Rash on Pregnant Woman's Abdomen?
- Why Is This Hydrocephalus Patient Confused and Immobile?
- What Meds Could Help Prevent a Recurrent Eclamptic Seizure in a Pregnant Woman?
- Peripheral Neuropathy Associated With Cystic Kidney Disease: Best Treatment?
- Thoracic Spine Injury Leaves Man With Pain, Paralysis and Sensation Loss: What's His Condition?
- What's Causing a Boy's Fever, Pain and Rash?
- Incontinence and Blurred Vision: What's the Diagnosis?
- Dive Leaves Teen Unable to Move Legs: What Should ED Do First?
- Why Would This Patient Fail a 'Drunk Test'?
- Boy Bites Brother: Now What?
- Headaches and Blurry Vision: What Would Imaging Show?
- What Is the Diagnosis for Ill Tot With a Swollen Eye?