Cardiovascular Ultrasound is an Open Access, peer-reviewed, online journal covering clinical, technological, experimental, biological, and molecular aspects of ultrasound applications in cardiovascular physiology and disease.
Cardiovascular Ultrasound aims to provide a suitable platform for the most current, clinically and biologically relevant, and high quality research in the field of ultrasound of the heart and vessels. The journal publishes peer-reviewed original research, authoritative reviews, case reports on challenging and/or unusual diagnostic aspects, and expert opinions on new techniques and technologies. Another feature of interest to the cardiologist, the sonographer and allied scientists is the "natural born digital" nature of the journal, which permits the publication of colour illustrations and video clips at no extra cost.
Cardiovascular Ultrasound provides an Open Access forum for publishing arguments, ranging from biology to engineering to clinical echocardiography, with both speed and versatility.
- Strain-time Curve Analysis by Echocardiography in CRT
- Predictors of New-Onset AF in Patients With Heart Failure
- B-type Natriuretic Peptide in Patients With Nonvalvular AF
- Shigeo Satomura: 60 Years of Doppler Ultrasound in Medicine
- Inpatient Multimodal Cardiac Imaging Appropriateness
- Calcium Score and CFVR in Asymptomatic Diabetic Patients
- Left Atrial Size Using 3D Echocardiography in AF Patients
- Carotid Plaque Tissue Characteristics in ACS, Stable Angina
- Markers in Elderly Patients With Severe Aortic Stenosis
- Evaluation of Cardiac Masses by RTPE
- Assessment of Left Ventricle Function in Aortic Stenosis
- Risk Stratification of Patients With Chest Pain of Unknown Origin
- Bedside Transthoracic Echo for Proximal Aortic Dissection
- Cardiac and Renal Function in Amateur Marathon Runners
- Left Ventricular Mechanics in Runners vs. Bodybuilders
- Changes in Maternal Left Ventricle During Pregnancy
- Brachial and Femoral Artery Responses to Prolonged Sitting
- Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation: Echocardiographic Assessment
- Pre-Op Assessment of Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Carotid Artery Intima-Media Thickness in Patients With CAD