Thank you for your interest in The Medscape Journal of Medicine and the Journal of the International AIDS Society, eJIAS. Effective August 1, 2008, eJIAS has been transferred to a new publisher. Shirin Heidari, PhD, is the current Executive Editor of the new journal. Please contact her with any questions related to eJIAS from this date forward.
Shirin Heidari, PhD
Executive Editor, Journal of the International AIDS Society
International AIDS Society
71 Avenue Louis Casaï, Cointrin 1216, Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22-7100-829, Fax: +41 22-7100-899
Conference Abstract Finder
Search the abstracts from the Eighth International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection (HIV 8), the XVI International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2006), the 3rd IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis, Treatment and Prevention (IAS 2005) and the XV International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2004).
- Generic Fixed-Dose Combination of Tenofovir/Emtricitabine/Efavirenz in HIV
- HIV/AIDS-Related Knowledge Among Malaysian Young Adults
- Determinants of HAART Access in Argentina
- Poor Efficacy of Initial Therapy with d4T + ddI + EFV in Senegal
- A New Paradigm for the Control and Management of TB and HIV
- Legacy of the 16th IAC: Commentary from the Conference Co-chairs
- Evaluating the International AIDS Conference
- Can Urine Lamivudine Be Used to Monitor Antiretroviral Treatment Adherence?
- HIV/AIDS Knowledge, Attitude, and Risk Behaviors in Schizophrenic Patients
- Understanding the Scourge of HIV/AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa