Diabetes & Endocrinology News
- CDC Puts Spotlight on Sepsis as 'Medical Emergency'
- Opioids, Obesity Among the Topics in Series of Newly Released AAP Clinical Reports
- Alogliptin in Combination With ACE Inhibitor May Not Increase Heart Failure Risk
- New AAP Guidance on Avoiding Teen Obesity, Eating Disorders
- UK Childhood Obesity Strategy Branded 'a Disaster'
- Prematurity Should Not Preclude Genetic Testing for Neonatal Diabetes
- Pancreatic Cancer Cells Find Unique Fuel Source to Thrive
- Britain Launches Soft Drinks Sugar Tax to Fight Obesity
- Diabetes Drugs: The Latest Good -- and Bad -- News
- Following in My Footsteps: A Dad Reflects on His MD Kids
- SPRINTing to a Lower Blood Pressure Target
- Iconoclastic Breast Surgeon Laura Esserman Challenges the Status Quo
- Is A1c Variability a Useful Measure in Diabetes?
- Diabetes Patients Design Their Own 'Artificial Pancreas'
Today on MedscapeTop Stories from Across Medicine
Top Medical News from Across Medscape
Business of Medicine
- Aaron R. Chidakel, MD
- Cyrus V. Desouza, MBBS
- Vivian Fonseca, MD
- Per-Henrik Groop, MD, DMSc
- Simon R. Heller, MB BChir, DM, FRCP
Site Editorial Director
- Christine Wiebe, MA
- Lisa Nainggolan